Monday 11 October 2010





When we were filming our short clip, we were very unconscious about our movements and limb positioning. This was visible in the process off continuity editing. In certain situations body positioning is different from the cut before, this is a very minor error but can be identified if studied closely. Next time I film I will be more conscious on movement positions, so the editing will be easier with a slicker finish.
Also when we filmed our conversation scene we repositioned our camera instead off filming both of the shots in one sitting. This made our shot angles slightly different to the one before. Next time I will film both off the scenes in simultaneously so that the shot angle is identical.
However I think our continuity editing was very slick for our first time attempting it. We achieved very good visual effects though basic cuts. This made our footage look very continuous and professional. We cared for small details e.g. foot positioning and hand movements when opening a door. We enjoyed filming and it was a very overwhelming experience to see a successful final outcome. Also the variety of shots that we used worked very well; no shot was more compelling than another. All of the shots will used served a purpose and all added to the small story.
Overall we enjoyed filming and worked well as a productive team. Our footage was efficient yet slick. This task has taught me alot out filming and editing that I’m sure to later in the course. I enjoyed learning and using Adobe Premier Pro were my skills have expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment